Sage 200 2017 is on the horizon...
There are some really exciting things going on with Sage 200 this year.
- A new Invoicing module has been introduced so that users who do not have the Commercials Suite will be able to produce complex, multi-line invoices
- Purchase requests can now be raised and authorised via the web if you have a web user licence (often called Purchase Requisitions). If you add enough data to the requisition (for example supplier etc.) then the PO can also be created from the web. Alternatively, you can raise POs from the core program where items can be amalgamated or split based on purchasing decisions
- Nominal Analysis is being hugely enhanced. You can now attach up to 20 analysis codes to each of your nominal transactions. You are then able to run or amend reports to include nominal analysis on each report
- Sales and Purchase ledger accounts can now be flagged as ‘Hidden’ with the ability to add a reason to the status
- Error Corrections has now been introduced for trader transactions. SI/SC/SR/PI/PC/PP type transactions can now all be corrected using this. This clever update allows for corrections to be made for both critical and non-critical data. Foreign currencies are also supported for corrections and reversals. You can launch the correction from the navigation menu or from within customer/supplier transaction enquiry
The expectation is for a late summer release but, for the time being, if you require any further information please do not hesitate to let us know.
Posted on: 10/05/2017 Categories: Sage 200, Blog